[Harp-L] T-Bone Re-Shuffled on MB30

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Fri Aug 19 14:15:38 EDT 2016

Harp Freaks!

I just put up a video of what I am currently squeezing out of an MB30 (key of G) in first position.  I’ve been banging away on minor pentatonic scales for a while on this thing and it is starting to come together. I used Buddy Guy’s version of this tune as my starting point… definitely a work in progress, but it sure is fun to smack into some blow bend chords in the second octave.

Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=F5P25ncDA7U

If MB30 does not register with you it is a mutant 10 hole 30 reed 20 valve harp pioneered by Brendan Power and developed by Brendan and Zombor Kovacs.

Enjoy!

Richard Sleigh
rrsleigh at xxxxx
http://hotrodharmonicas.com