[Harp-L] Chromatic repairs

Richard Hunter turtlehill@xxxxx
Fri Aug 12 13:40:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The recording sessions for my upcoming record "The Lucky One" are happening in Philadelphia from Sep. 16-22, and before they start I need to get a couple of Hohner CX12 chromatics into tiptop shape: tuned, response adjusted, valves fixed or replaced as needed.  It's been a while since I had any work done on these instruments, and I don't remember who did it last time.  If you've had experience with a terrific harp tech WHO WORKS ON CX12s, or if you are one, please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thanks, RH

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick