[Harp-L] Harmonetta Repair?

Larry Sandy slyou65@xxxxx
Tue Aug 2 18:44:59 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }   Perhaps George Miklas. George Miklas - Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer

|   |
George Miklas - Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer