[Harp-L] CORRECTION: Harmonica Bill and Marked Deck live at Big Daddy's WEDNESDAY AUGUST 3rd

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Mon Aug 1 09:45:44 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

Sorry, I made a mistake when I sent out the last email... the body of the
email should have read Wednesday August 3rd, instead of July 6th.

Here's the corrected version:

Hello Everybody,

Just a last-minute reminder that my band *Harmonica Bill & Marked Deck* will
be performing on *Wednesday, AUGUST 3rd, at Big Daddy's Restaurant in
Massapequa,* NY. So many of you came out to see us last time, Big Daddy's
will be having us play the first Wednesday of every month!

While Junior Davis is out recovering from shoulder surgery, we'll be a
four-piece this time... with Ken Clayton on guitar, Rich Albertson on bass,
Danny Cadillac, Jr. on drums, and myself (Harmonica Bill Lifford) singing
and blowing harp.

We're playing from 6:30 to 9 PM. Come down and see the band, and while
you're at it, have dinner... Big Daddy's has fantastic Cajun/New Orleans
food as well as real Pit BBQ!   Seriously, folks.  The food here is off the
charts amazing -- our fans raved about the food after our show.

Their website is:  Big Daddy's <http://www.bigdaddysny.com/>.    You can
check out their menu and schedule of events there...

Don't forget to check out our ReverbNation page:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck ReverbNation <https://www.reverbnation.com/HarmonicaBillandMarkedDeck>

And please take a moment to like us on Facebook:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/harmonicabillandmarkeddeck/>

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks so much and hope to see you there!

Bill, Ken, Drew, Rich, and Danny