[Harp-L] STOP WORRYING Re: You have been unsubscribed from the Harp-L mailing list

Yo Harp-L peeps,

This is somebody's idea of a joke, but not to worry.  If we had actually been unsubscribed from the list, we wouldn't be able to send messages to harp-L about being unsubscribed.  So let's go back to telling each other about cool harp stuff, and hope that the jerk who launched this joke is abducted by harp-playing space aliens and taken to a distant and hostile galaxy sometime soon.  (More hostile than this one, if possible, though I admit it won't be easy to find a galaxy that meets that criterion. But space aliens have probably seen a lot of galaxies, and if anyone can find a really hostile one, it's them.)

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick