Re: [Harp-L] reverb and delay

I found that when I first started learning to play amplified, about a year ago, that I immediately feel in love with every effect I could toss at my sound. Over that year, though, I started pulling back on each effect one at a time, switched from a DSP amp (except when Iâm playing out doors) to a tube set and use a Lone Wolf Harp Reverb just a tiny bit and sound better than I ever did amplified. Of course, slowly but surely, my playing has gotten better from lots of practice and I sound much nicer both acoustically and amplified.