Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic mic

Thanks Slim

I had seen the BlowsMeAway mics and they look great. I really like the idea of lightweight mic and I will probably purchase one the SM58 conversions soon. It would be nice to hear from harp players that have used the wireless setup. The wireless setup really appeals to me but I am curious/concerned about electromagnetic interference with the wireless setup and how well it works in different EM environments.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone