Re: [Harp-L] Fred Yonnet with Prince on SNL 40th anniversary

I think that Fred 'Mr. Freeze' Yonnet is too cool to be legal. He can freeze the Amazon, he makes liquid nitrogen look like hot chicken soup. Check out ANY of his renditions of:
Boogie on Raggae Woman (some with Stevie Unbelievie).

smokey-joe