Re: [Harp-L] simulate horn section

I would agree with all of that John....I enjoy playing " horn parts " but would not want to
enhance with buzzers and whirlie gigs to attempt to copy horns....just my personal preference's
Fun to approach horn sound.
Having heard some attempts at Miles Davis tunes on harmonica ....I'm not sure
that's reasonable ....but certainly harmonica belongs in a horn section.
again JMHO

Mike Wilbur