Re: [Harp-L] Essential listening

No, Robert. Neither is Picasso, James Joyce, or Jimi Hendrix. Unfortunately,
the respective revolutions these people spawned produced a lot of wankers.
Many of them had great chops, but, as Oscar Wilde said of Aubrey Beardsley
"He has a beautiful line, but he doesn't know where to draw it."
I could go on, but unlike Aubrey.......
RD