[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop is expanding into Chicago June 9th-12th Bluesfest Weekend.

Join us Blues Festival Weekend June 9th through the 12th, it will be unlike
any other this year, with the addition of Midwest Harmonica Workshop 3
nights and 4 days of All level Harmonica Instruction, Jams, Live
Performances. World renowned instructors and a great facility for the
instruction. Held at the Daystar Center during the day and The Weather Mark
Tavern at night, all located within a mile of the Chicago Bluesfest as well
as several hotels and hostels. Dennis Gruenling, Nico Wayne Toussaint of
France,  Moondog of Australia, James Craven, Lamont Harmonica Harris,
Clement D Bashir, Martin Lang, and Ian Walsh of Chicago will be the
instructors for the entire weekend and have a variety of classes and Blues
studies prepared. There will be several jams, acoustic and plugged in
throughout the event. Each instructor will perform for our students Thurs
through Sunday evening. We kick of at Blues Heaven  (the old Chess Records)
with a performance, introduction and Jam. Then over to Weather Mark for our
3rd Annual Midwest Harmonica Workshop Chicago Bluesfest Harp Blowout
featuring local and international greats! Classes are Friday and Saturday
9pm to 2pm and are about an hour each, performance and jams in the evening.
Sunday we conclude with some fun events and excursions for the group. All
levels of Harmonica experience are encouraged to attend. Call organizer
Sean Wailin O'Phelan with any questions. 808 -854-3443. Workshop sponsored
by Rockin Ron Rockin Rons Music for less, www.rockinronsmusicds.com, Greg
Huemann at BlowsMeAwayProductions www.blowsmeaway.com, Curly's Custom
Harmonica Bracelets, Sugar Cain's Custom Harmonicas www.sugarcain.co.uk,
more to be added, and we will have some raffles and giveaways as well as
some vending. Midwest Harmonica Workshop will also be in St Paul MN for the
3rd Annual workshop there at MN Music Cafe July 22nd-24th.  Details to be
announced beginning of May on FB and our website. Big Island Hawaii in
November. get registered and find out more at www.midwestharmonica.com.
Mahalo for all of the support from the Harmonica community, this is going
to be a great year for the Tin Sandwich! See ya at Midwest Harmonica
Workshop in 2016!  Like us in support of harmonica education on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/Midwestharmonica/