Re: [Harp-L] Re: The kid who could play Don Les

I assume the producer you mention was the fellow I referred to in my post. I hate seeing kids being manipulated  like that by parents or guardians, but it seems to be a a frequent occurence in showbiz and those who aspire to it ...

On 19.04.2016, at 00:35, Winslow Yerxa wrote:

> He made a CD under the name Harry Caine, but it was mostly a showcase for the producer/keyboardist/composer in charge of the project and showed little of what made Uwe special. He and Don Les had a genuine and incredible mind-meld going on onstage at the 1994 SPAH convention. If some of that magic had been captured and recorded, he'd be a true legend in the harmonica community.
>
> Winslow Yerxa
> Producer, the Harmonica Collective
> Author, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0
>             Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS
>             Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7
> Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
> Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School
> President emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de