Re: [Harp-L] Essential listening

Chromatic: "Affinity" Bill Evans with Toots Thielemans on harmonica

"Man Bites Harmonica" Toots Thielemans

Villa Lobos "Concerto for Harmonica and Orchestra" Robert Bonfiglio, harmonica soloist

"Songs in the Key of Life" Stevie Wonder

Diatonic: Little Walter, Big Walter, Charlie McCoy, etc etc
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone