[Harp-L] Watch Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary (link included)

Dear All:
No more excuses.  Now you can Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary for free.
Click the link and enjoy...
https://youtu.be/QZQSUib0U-g
Please no haters. We are showing our film for free and trying to raise money for charity.
The video is up until midnight on 4/18.  This is the time to tell everyone you know to go and see this film.
Guys getting hit in the groin can get about one million views on YouTube.  Let's see what this can do.PFOS