[Harp-L] Re: The kid who could play Don Les

His name is Uwe Penzold (that's pronounced Oovay), son of my former student Andreas Penzold. His parents broke up shortly after the SPAH visit mentioned here and the last time I saw him, Uwe was being hyped as a child harmonica star in an exceptionally tasteless manner by his mother's new flame, using the stage name "Harri Cane". Poor kid. As far as I know, nothing came of it. Dunno what he does now, his talent was genuine and I hope he finds the opportunity to pick up where he left off.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de