[Harp-L] Sonic Valley Guitar Show Sunday April 17

I will again be a vendor at the 3rd Annual Sonic Valley Guitar Show held at
the Ramada Conference Center in Greensburg PA on Sunday, April 17. Hope to
meet some harp players and/or slide guitar players from Pittsburgh and the
surrounding Tri-State Area. I will be bringing a large array of vintage
harps, harp mics and vintage guitars and amps, plus a variety of musical
accessories, including hard to find vintage pickups, mic parts, tubes, CDs,
cassette tapes, books, and other items of interest. It should be a great
show - good folks from all over the place will be there to buy, trade,
sell, and to just look and schmooze. The show runs from 10 AM to 5 PM and
admission is $10. Lots of free parking and easy access. Come on down!

Pete Sheridan

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies

Vintage Harp Mics, plus...

www.petesheridan.net