From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 14, 2016 7:42 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2016

Thanks for the info, fellas!  This is a nice change of pace for our
convention; brand new city and a hotel not located at the airport but near
tourist sites.  When we did this in Memphis, the hotel was pretty
much deserted during the day while people roamed Beale Street and the music
festival down the street.  I think this one will be different, though; less
friction between the diatonic and chromatic players and the hotel won't be
the mess the Memphis one was.  Plus I know there will be a slew
of interesting daytime seminars scheduled that will keep people
engaged.  Always great to have a bunch of food options within walking
distance, too.
   Looking forward to a great convention!

Mick Zaklan