[Harp-L] Tremolo/Echo harps

Tremolo harps have never really been one of my priorities, but every now and then when backing someone in a country style or so IÂd think it could be interesting to sound a bit like Mickey Raphael on those Willie Nelson records. He appears to use tremolo harps quite a lot.I wonder, the one in the link below (if it works ... they often donÂt) comes fairly inexpensive -- is that because itÂs crap or is it lady Fortune smiling down at me?/MartinEcho 28 - Hohner Diat. Tremolo - Dragspeloteket

|   |
Echo 28 - Hohner Diat. Tremolo - Dragspeloteket
 Echo 28 - Hohner Diat. Tremolo  |  |