[Harp-L] SPAH 2016

For those out there that are still undecided about attending SPAH 2016 in
San Antonio, we would love to hear from you.

The convention will be in the downtown San Antonio area which is also known
as the Riverwalk.  There are endless attractions for our non-harmonica
playing family members and many are within walking distance of the hotel.

For attendees, the San Antonio club and returning members like myself are
committed to proving even more opportunities to sit in and just play.  In
Texas we call them picker's circles.

Last year, many reported that the hallway jams were the highlight of their
trip and attendees this year can expect even more opportunities.

Live music has really taken off in San Antonio this year and new music
venues are constantly being added to the already ample number that have
been around for years.  Add to this our museums, theaters, parks, cultural
restaurants, historical sites, and you have a very nice vacation spot.

If you are on the fence, peek over a bit and imagine yourself surrounded by
600 harp players from all walks of life all over the world.

Look forward to seeing you here and please feel free to reach out if you
have questions about our fine city and this wonderful event.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com