Re: [Harp-L] Double Reed Plate Harmonicas

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Tom Halchak <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> the quote about compression which started the conversation was taken
> from Robert Hale directly from one my FaceBook Posts.  (Robert â you have a
> habit of doing this.  If you want to know something, why donât you just
> come to the source?)

   1. I didn't call you out by name on a public list.
   2. âT
   he "source" is frequently
   â, understandably,â
   (usually) biased
   â.â

   3. âAâ
    free enterprise kind of guy wouldn't mind or be surprised atâ such an
   inquiry.
   4. âAâ
   n entrepreneur would recognize the opportunity to immediately clarify
   and
   âsell the value of
   advertised claims.

âYour move.â