Re: [Harp-L] Double thickness reed plates? [getting long]

I don't think that there is any doubt that thicker reed plates make a
louder harmonica, assuming all else remains the same.
I have played several "doubled" reed plate harps, and I liked them a lot.
The problem is though that the reeds blow out MUCH sooner...
Everything comes with a cost!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,

Just now in
Bonnie Scotland

In a message dated 09-Apr-16 1:42:49 P.M. GMT Daylight Time, bad_hat