[Harp-L] SPAH 2016 Seminars

 Hello to theÂharp-l community from cold and snowy Toronto. The SPAHÂconvention this year is in San Antonio, Texas, and that's diatonic territory.
Check out the list of seminars and presenters at SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
| Â |
| Â | Â | Â | Â | Â |
| SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the HarmonicaSPAH 2016 5:00 PM to 11:59 PM Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  |
|  |
| View on www.spah.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| Â |

If you are planning to attend and would like to share your harmonica passion with aÂlarge groupÂof harmonica players, contact me off-listÂand I can help make that happen.
Manfred WewersSPAH Seminar Coordinator