Re: [Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp

I think LUNCHBOX is 200w
Lunchbox Junior is 35w

and I see various statements of availability for the 200w.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson