[Harp-L] TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp

Eric: cheers, thanks for the nice words. The critter at the start is a pigeon. Like everyone else, he left nothing in my basket.

The ZT Lunchbox Junior is the 35W version of the amp, which can be powered via AC, or by an external 12V battery. Very nice for buskers. It also has a 9V DC outlet to power pedals etc.

The ZT Lunchbox is the standard model, a little larger, AC only, pumping out a mind numbing 200W. I haven't seen this beast, however it has had good reviews.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
,,,everyone plays