[Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp

When I had finally found a local music store that held these things, I was told that they would not sell them anymore. There hade been too much trouble with defective parts etc, so they discontinued the brand.
This was a year ago. I have zero personal knowledge in the matter, and hopefully the company have straightened out their QAS, so this is just a caveat emptor,from,Martinin Sweden