[Harp-L] TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp

http://trix.ws/bzwxE

TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp

My harp student asked me to play his amp at the Sunday jam.
Impressive!

I usually run my FX ampless to the house.
But I walked wireless in the room and this little beastie covered it from
the stage!
And not just full roar screaming crunch, either.
Actually held some decent clean tones for Leslie effect and envelope
follower.

My mic: Audix Fireball-V
FX: Digitech RP355 with Richard Hunter patches

Key Features

Headphone/Line Level Output (1/8")
Aux In (1/8")
9V Pedal Power Output
12V Power In

Specifications

Dimensions: (H x W x D): 6.5 x 7.75 x 5.5 inches/165mm x 197mm x 140mm
Weight: 5 lbs./2.3kg
Total Output Power: 35 watts RMS/80 watts Peak
Peak Output: >117dB at 1 meter
Speaker: 5 inch/130mm
Voltage: 115V/230V Selectable
Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Speaker On/Off

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com