[Harp-L] Chromatic Plate Fasteners Question

Perhaps I should post this to the chromatic list, but since I've not yet
joined and don't remember their handle, I'm hoping someone here can help.
Who is a good source for screws (bolts really) to convert my numerous 270's
from nails to bolt through fastening of the plates and what size should I
order? I've got some from a Buckeye that I cannibalized and I believe there
are some coming with the Brendan Power comb I've got on order, but I've got
quite a set of them in a number of keys and I'd like to be able to seal
them and then be able to work on them s needed.  I've found several sites
that sell miniature fasteners but the sizing system is somewhat arcane. I
don't mind buying  a hundred, but I don't want a hundred of the wrong size.
Cheers, emily