[Harp-L] Unused harps

Over the years, Iâve purchased and tried various brands of harmonicas.  At this time Iâm getting rid of various harps that I havenât played for years.  Iâd rather donate these to someone who can use them for charitable/teaching/educational purposes.  They have all been played and will need to be cleaned before using.  If anyone can use the harps listed below, contact me off list and Iâll make arrangements for shipping.  Depending on the end-use, I may pay for shipping.  I doubt these would be wanted for parts, but if so, Iâll consider that also. If no interest, Iâll try to donate locally or list on an auction site to sell.  I also have several Hohner Marine Bands and Blues harmonicas, and various chromatic and others that I plan to dispose of, depending on the interest in the ones below:

    Huang Silvertone Deluxe:    Keys of C (2), D, Eb, Bb and E
    Huang Star Performer:       Key of G
    Suzuki Folk Master:            Keys of Ab, A, Bb, C, D, Eb and G
    Hohner American Ace         Key of C

Thanks for your interest, Don