[Harp-L] The Gospel Harmonica Community

If you enjoy playing Gospel tunes on your harp, join us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gospelharmonica/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/gospelharmonica/>

Along with sharing resources within the Facebook group, we meet monthly in a Google Hangout video chat meeting. Everyone brings their harp. We often have an announced Gospel song focus for the meeting and frequently a pro level discussion leader. In October Mike Caldwell will be leading a discussion titled "The Art of Tasteful Fills!â  Todd Parrott, Sandy Weltman, Greg Jones, and Phil Duncan have also lead our discussions. This group was formed at a Buddy Greene workshop at SPAH 2014. We are starting our 2nd year.  Google hangout supports 10 people at a time in video chat mode. The meetings are also streamed live on Youtube and the archives posted there as well.   A bit chaotic, but a great tool for sharing music in âliveâ mode.

Keith Mitchell
Community Host