[Harp-L] Jam session - a boxing parody

JAM SESSION HOSTS!
Help me parody a referee's speech before the jam starts.
Add to it, or vote one off the list. Place them in better order.

(Yes, this is too long to be fun, but it's a worksheet, ok?)

1. No biting, gouging, or playing over another's solo.
2. No hitting below the beat.
3. Practice cooperation and good sportsmanship.
4. Everybody plays, everybody gets a piece of the tune.
5. You may back off, turn down, or layout.
6. It's better to be asked to turn UP than to turn DOWN.
7. No whining or deal-making with the Jam leader.
8. Play fair, or you lose points and won't be invited up soon.
9. You are a guest here, be grateful and gracious.
10. We welcome all skill levels and experience. Be Kind.

(Of course, the jam is NOT a contest, so boxing is not a perfect analogy.)

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com