[Harp-L] Guto Santana, free harmonica improvisation video!

Hi Folks!

My name is Guto Santana, IÂm a diatonic, chromatic harmonica player and
researcher from Brazil.

IÂd like to show you this little video of me playing a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZFj60VhSc&feature=youtu.be

I hope you like it, best regards from Brazil and take care!

--
Guto Santana {::::}

Gaitista e MÃsico Profissional /Professional Harmonica Player and Musician
Aulas, Oficinas, GravaÃÃes e Shows /Classes, Workshops, Recordings and Shows
Tels. 55 81 9827.7803 (Tim/Whatsapp)  / 3088.5419
E-mail: gutosantana@xxxxxxxxx