[Harp-L] SP20s

Today I was changing out an SP20 comb for one of the excellent ones made by Tom Halchak and I noticed that the comb I had just installed, which had newer cover platesâ was thicker than one I had earlier installed, using older cover plates.
Did Hohner change the profile of its cover plates as time went along. I think the older ones might be at least 15 years or more.
I will try to include a pic that I think you can see the difference.
And for what itâs worth, the Blue Moon combs are great. I just got one of the clear acrylic and the harp, which did play good before, is even better now. Worth the money in my not-so-expert opinion.

Steve Webb in Minn.