[Harp-L] Bill and Drew competing in the Long Island Blues Society IBC talent contest

Hi Everybody,

This is Drew and myself, playing in the Long Island Blues Society's annual
talent competition.  We didn't win, but we had a lot of fun.  Here's a clip
of the first three songs.

Special thanks to Mike Osip, a Long Island Blues Society member who films
lots of Long Island live music and cultural events, for filming and posting
this clip.  Check out his YouTube channel; it's pretty much a "what's
happening on Long Island".

Bill

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/h2lqCvymC5c"; frameborder="0"