From: Walter Scanlon <scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Need info on 280-64-chromonica-64-chromatic-harmonica

Has anyone yet experienced the
hohner-280-64-chromonica-64-chromatic-harmonica? It appears to be new. The
reviews showed some relatively mild defects. Poor quality control issues.
Because of these quality concern issues, I'm reaching you for comment. I
currently use a M. Suzuki, 4 octaves and like it. Can anyone offer how the
two might compare it might compare.
Thanks
Wally
www.intervention.net