[Harp-L] Tony Eyers article on Country Tuning

"Lousy for first position though Tony" says Rick Dempster with regarding Country Tuning.

Couldn't agree more. Country tuning, Major Cross tuning, whatever tuning will never replace standard Richter tuning for the many things which the standard harmonica does so well. Like first position, like 2nd, 3rd position blues.

So. I never show up anywhere without a full set of standard Richter tuned harmonicas in tip top shape. The alternate tunings which I also bring simply mean a larger harmonica case.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
Australia