[Harp-L] Will continue offering custom diatonics for a while

I've been submitting my resume for full time employment and I've already had one interview. If I take a position somewhere I'm going to stop offering custom diatonics made to order. I will also stop doing combs on a made to order basis. I will probably continue to build a custom harmonica here and there and will probable make a few combs here and there as well, but once I start back to work full time I won't be offering them anymore.

I will however continue to offer the Hands Free Chromatic and Ergonomic Neck Rack regardless of my work outside of my shop.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com

http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff