[Harp-L] Hohner XB40s

I got ripped off 10 days ago and lost a bunch of valuable harps. Ahrgh! My
harmonica specialty is playing traditional Celtic music or derivatives of
it, mainly on tremolo harps, sometimes chromatics. When performing as a
songwriter, I've often used xb4os. Now they're among the stolen items and
Hohner does not make them. I like the blow bends and the big sound. Can
anyone recommend anything that is similar? The Suzuki Ultima looks like a
similar idea but people don't seem to like it. By the way, I'm having a pay
what you want album sale at http://johncoster.bandcamp.com/ to help reequip
myself.Here's some of how I use harps. I know what tremolos I need, but
with the XB40s gone, I'm not sure what the best replacements would be.

Thanks, John Coster

https://johncoster.bandcamp.com/album/lost-horizon     tremolo in a song
arrangement

https://johncoster.bandcamp.com/track/five-hundred-miles golden melody in a