[Harp-L] very cool gig

   Well, American roots music is hot right now and few people do it better
than Filisko and Noden.  Once the train gets them down there, they're
playing a night at Chickie Wah Wah on Canal Street.
   I told Joe what I tell everyone headed down to the Crescent City.  If
you find yourself wandering around the French Quarter; get yourself a
muffuletta sandwich to go from Central Grocery on Decatur Street, an Abita
beer or a Hurricane in a plastic cup, and then go sit on a curb and catch
some Tuba Skinny:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XigSlWve_A0.  No harp
player in the band, but an excellent source of blues and old timey riffs.

Mick Zaklan