[Harp-L] Live streaming for corporate battle of the bands on Sep. 12

Hi all,

You may recall that Gartner in the Cloud, the band I played with in the Corporate Battle of the Bands semifinals last May in Washington DC, won that round and is going to Cleveland to play in the finals on September 12.

I have just learned that the show will be streamed live, so those of you who canât make the trek to Cleveland can see the show as it happens on your Internet-ready device.  The link will be live at 7pm on September 12 on the homepage of http://www.rockhall.com.  Get some beers and popcorn, open up some space in the living room in case you want to dance, and turn it up loud on the best speakers youâve got.   Weâre playing to win.

This band plays classic rock and roll, loud and proud, and the harmonica is an important part of the band's sound.  My rig for this show consists of a Digitech iStomp running Swingshift and a Digitech RP500 running my patch set, customized for this show with tweaks to the sounds and to the layout of those sounds on the RP.  There's a lot of variety in the tones I use with this band, and some very different approaches to rock harmonica to go with it.  Check it out online next Saturday.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick