[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica as a hammond organ - Willow Weep For Me

Konstantin,

Although the 'organ' is too low in the mix it's a fairly convincing
emulation... up until around 2:34 where it veers away from the Hammond  sound.
Then very noticeable around 2:46, did you change the effect  parameters at
those points?

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH
www. harmonicaplanet.com

In a message dated 9/1/2015 4:05:40 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,