[Harp-L] Re: Steve Baker Playalongs (was Rockabilly)

Thanks so much for your kind comments Ron, I'm glad you like the tunes. I intend to release a compilation instrumental CD of this material but haven't yet gotten around to it. I've made a selection of my favorite tracks and will pursue this project in the next few months.

Steve Baker
stevebaker.de