Re: [Harp-L] Copper/Stainless Steel Combs for Marine Band and Golden Melody

My guess is a copper comb would blacken anything it touched on your body. That's what happens when I handle copper with my hands. The verdigris colour you wonder about would take more extensive oxidation and I suspect normal handling would never let you get there. I've never had stored copper turn blue unless it had flux on it. fjm