Re: [Harp-L] Copper/Stainless Steel Combs for Marine Band and Golden Melody

Hi Phyllis,

Thanks for your comment. I think what you referring to is Copper oxidation.
I'd assume if normal brass plates doesn't stain your lips and tongue so
won't the combs? Also I think these combs might of made by copper alloys as
they are cheaper.

Bluemoon makes brass combs as well, they looks very similar to what I saw.
http://www.bluemoonharmonicas.com/combs/29

Cheers,

Leon