Re: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues

thank you so much! :) I'm glad that you like it. I'm using a Seydel Saxony. It has 12 holes. It starts from A on first hole blow. I think it's a little bit harder than playing in 3rd position on regular (you need to push slider button twice per octave) but instead using same pattern you can play in 4 keys. You have 3 patterns in total which allow you to play in all 12 keys. It's wonderful for me. :)