[Harp-L] Bill Lifford playing live last week at Long Island Blues Society show

Hello Everybody,

These are a few clips of my new band, Harmonica Bill and Marked Deck,
playing at the Long Island Blues Society's fundraiser show, helping to send
talent contest winners the Johnny Mac band down to Memphis to compete in
the International Blues Challenge.

This was our first gig and the lineup is:  Junior Davis on guitar, Danny
Cadillac Jr. on drums, Rich Albertson on bass, Willie Steel on guitar (he
was filling in for Ken Clayton, who couldn't make it), and Bill Lifford on
harmonica and vocals.

Hope all is well with you and hope you enjoy these clips!

Bill

PS:  Special thanks to Mike Osip, a Long Island Blues Society member who
films lots of Long Island live music and cultural events, for filming and
posting these clips.  Check out his YouTube channel; it's pretty much a
"what's happening on Long Island".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/pTuMQiMfxOE?list=FLjtSGeusvgSTKiQ_GYe-ulQ";
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/WfxKVlHnYnI"; frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="