From: *Donald Thompson* <donaldthompso5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Subject: harmonicas - do you know the owner?

Hey, Guys: The Kinston Police Department has come into possession of a case
of harmonicas. They're trying to locate the owner. Thought I'd see if you
recognize this outfit - or know of someone whose harmonicas have been
stolen.  If so, give me a call at (252) 560-8103 and I'll notify my son,
who is a major on the police force.
Thanks,
Donald