Re: [Harp-L] New Member Introducing Myself

Another Skype option is Carlos del Junco. I've been taking lessons from him
over Skype for some time, and I'd highly recommend him as a teacher. Carlos
takes a very methodical approach to harmonica instruction with a focus on
what he calls "transcribing to memory."

Chris