[Harp-L] 70 Little Walter transcription now available to Skype students.

I am now making my collection of 70 unpublished Little Water transcriptions available to private students who wish to study them with me on Skype (they are not for sale). You can see the whole list by clicking on the link below. Another four of them are published in my transcription collection, "Masters of the Blues Harp," which Charlie Musselwhite in his foreword to the books calls "the coolest harp instruction book I ever ever read."
Contact me at my email below if you are interested.

http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/LW%20Lessons.htmÂThanks,
Glenn Weiser
Email: banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype