Re: [Harp-L] Harpin with a rack

I created this video to explain my solution to this problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6iOkK8Yq8
You should be able to create one of these with a couple of K&M racks.
I think the new Hohner rack also has the knurled knobs, but I haven't seen
one.
You could use the FlexRack, but I don't like it because you can't push it
away--it locks in place.