Re: [Harp-L] impedance transformer buzz

Hi, John

Impedance matching transformers are pretty simple devices. I would open it up and see if a wire simply fell off - if so you can resolver it and all will be well. If not - they’re not expensive. I have them for $19.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

"You’re going to like the way you sound. I guarantee it."

When responding to this email, please include the copy of our previous conversations.